National Job Bank Privacy & Security
This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. By agreeing to our Terms of Service you also accept the terms provided in this document. These policies may be changed periodically without prior notification to you.
Information We Collect
When you use the National Job Bank or use the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service), we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you access on our website.
Upon registration to the National Job Bank, the following information may be collected:
- Contact Information – including your name, address, phone number, e-mail and other similar information
When you are using the National Job Bank Services, we collect information about your transactions such as job announcements, messages, and alerts.
The National Job Bank will NEVER collect or store any financial information for any reason. All financial transactions are processed using the third-party provider Paypal™.
Upon logging in to the National Job Bank, we send a “session cookie” to your computer. Session cookies allow us to recognize you and keep you logged in from page-to-page without having to log in every time you change pages. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
Cookies are required to properly navigate any account-related pages. Cookies are NOT sent to your computer in the public-facing sections of the website.
Use of your Personal Information
The National Job Bank may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide the National Job Bank Services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transations — this includes forwarding your name, e-mail address, and other job announcement information to Paypal™ for financial processing;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activites, and enforce our Terms of Service;
- Customize, measure, and improve the National Job Bank Services and the content and layout of our website and applications; and,
- Deliver service update notices, changes in our Terms of Service, or other information relevant to your use of the Service.
The National Job will under no circumstances sell, trade, or otherwise provide your personal information with any third-parties for purposes of marketing.
For more information about Paypal™ and their terms of service, please see: